4-Track Cam Delivers Most Adjustable & Tunable Bow in Obsession History
Covington, GA — Obsession Bows has a long history of identifying what hunters and target shooters want. More specifically, what challenges they might be facing that Obsession Bows can solve. The 2020 bows from Obsession do just that. Concerns over cam lean, aggressive draw cycles and tuning difficulty come to an end on December 2nd, 2019!
“In a vertical bow market often described as a sea of sameness, Obsession Bows will only continue to grow if our eyes and ears are on our customer.” said Dennis Lewis, Obsession Bows – President. “Our customer is simply asking for a bow that is insanely smooth from start to finish, provides perfect sight lines for the perfect shot and feels amazing in your hands. That is where we focused our R&D and now the delivery of the 2020 Obsession Bows.”
Changes to the 2020 Obsession Bows line can be found in the following five (5) areas:
- 4-Track Cam System: New 4-Track Cam features an integrated yoke system to balance limb tip load and correct cam lean for easy tuning.
- Rotating Module System: Easily adjustable Rotating Module System allows for quick draw length adjustments in ½” increments without a bow press.
- 1-Piece Limb Pocket: Single construction design improves alignment for increased shot accuracy.
- Roller Guard & String Stop: Combined, the new system delivers ultra-silent draw. Plus, an adjustable cable rod for increased arrow clearance and tunability.
- Ergonomic Grip: In an effort to make the bows even more comfortable and accurate, the grip location and design have been modified for ultimate comfort and reduced hand torque.
The 2020 bow line is extensive, designed to fit hunters and target shooters alike:
- 2020 Evolution XS: 31.5” ATA & 6” brace height with new 4-Track cam system producing high speeds and a smooth draw cycle in an extremely compact design.
- 2020 Evolution 6: 33” ATA & 6” brace height with new 4-Track cam system producing high speeds and a smooth draw cycle while providing extreme let off.
- 2020 Evolution 7: 33” ATA & 7” brace height with new 4-Track cam system producing high speeds and smooth draw for shooters seeking longer draw lengths or a larger brace height.
- 2020 Evolution XL: At 35.25” ATA & 6.5” brace height, the XL delivers the ultimate in stability and forgiveness, making this the perfect target & hunting crossover bow.
- 2020 LAWLESS 4T: 33” ATA & 5.125” brace height, this is a true performance bow delivering speeds up to 360 feet per second. Plus, the 4-Track cam system makes the Lawless super smooth.
- 2020 FINAL PRO X4T: 38.25” axle to axle length making this bow the perfect competition bow, plus the rock solid new 4-Track cam allows holding for the perfect shot.
If you want to separate yourself from the pack both in performance, design and reliability, then Obsession Bows is your home. Checkout the new product line at ObsessionBows.com or visit select retailers around the USA who have received the “first look” samples today.
Obsession Bows is owned and operated by Arcus Hunting, an acquisition growth platform with a strong portfolio of leading brands in the hunting and outdoors category. Arcus Hunting owns and operates, Tink’s®, Dead Down Wind, Obsession Bows, Ramcat, Trophy Taker and Rack One brands. For more information about these brands or products, please contact Arcus Hunting Public Relations at (800) 624-5988 or visit arcushunting.com.