Boise, ID (Nov 2, 2018) – The Balios Lite Gen 2 Pistol is likely among the coolest modern firearms you will ever see. It is detailed with incredibly attractive machine work on the lower and upper receivers. Machining is the backbone of 2A armament and they detail every inch of every piece of metal on their firearms.
Both the lower and upper receivers are CNC machined 7075-T6 billet, customized to the most minute details. The lower has a flared mag-well and a rear tension screw and a takedown spring retainer. The upper has M-4 feed ramps and a retained port door. The type-III anodized finish creates a slick and durable finish.
2A uses a bolt and mass carrier with 8620 machined steel through a QPQ process and a 9310 machined bolt. The pistol is smooth on every round and it balances well.
The Gen 2 Balios Lite is built to deliver a tactical advantage on close and mid-range contact. The design is exceptionally lightweight, smooth and it turns on a dime. If you require quick decision making and maximum control, this AR pistol platform is a winner. The low recoil increases accuracy and the overall feel is light, stable and easy to control.
Made in the great state of Idaho, every aspect of this firearm looks custom and it performs equally well. The trigger has an option for light or heavy pressure to fit your shooting style. Every shooter has a preference and you can practice in both settings to find the best option for you.
If you’re shopping for a fast, light and highly effective AR pistol, the Balios Lite Gen 2 is the best firearm you will find.
Key Product Specs:
- 2A BALIOS LITE GEN 2 LOWER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, hard coat type-III anodized, rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer, screw in bolt catch pin.
- 2A BALIOS LITE GEN 2 UPPER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet “slick side” mil-spec port door, retained port door rod, M-4 feed ramps, machined indexing marks.
- 2A BOLT AND FULL MASS CARRIER – 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, QPQ process
- 2A HANDGUARD – 2A Armament BL G2-RAIL, M-LOK, or KeyMod, titanium barrel nut.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE – 2A Titanium T3 compensator for 556mm models or a 2A Titanium X3 compensator for the 300 BLK
- CHARGING HANDLE: BCM-mod4b
- KAK / SHOCKWAVE TECH – Blade pistol stabilizer
- LOWER PARTS – 2A magazine catch, 2A through drilled titanium takedown pins, Mil-spec safety, and bolt catch.
- TRIGGER – ALG-ACT trigger group with optional light or heavy hammer spring.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG and die-cut foam box
- Produced in the Great State of Idaho, MADE IN THE U.S.A.2A BARREL -20″ 2A contour lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor profile, 4150 gun barrel steel with QPQ Nitride, black oxide extension, rifle-length gas system, 6.5 Creedmoor SAAMI Chamber, 1 in 8 twist
- 2A GAS BLOCK – .750 dia titanium gas block.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE – .308 X4 steel brake
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION – Mil-spec, 8 position 6061-T6, standard H2 buffer.
- BCM-Gunfighter 762 mod 3 charging handle.
- STOCK/GRIP – MAGPUL MIAD Grip, Mission First MFT stock.
- TRIGGER – Timney, two stage, flat trigger, 2lb set/2lb release
- LOWER PARTS – Mil-spec safety, magazine catch, bolt catch, through drilled 2A titanium takedown pins.
- Ships with one 10 round MAGPUL P-MAG and die-cut foam box
- WEIGHT – 6.85 pounds
2A Armament: State of the Art Firearm Manufacturing
Find all your favorite lines at 2A-ARMS.com.
Built with performance and craftsmanship in mind, 2A Armament offers a dynamic line up of hunting and precision rifles, uppers, parts, and accessories. 2A Armament’s facilities feature state of the art manufacturing and process controls to ensure the highest possible quality in high-volume, technically demanding components and finished rifles on the market. We are a CNC, ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certified advance manufacturing machining shop for the aerospace, medical, prosthetic, motorsports, semiconductor and outdoor recreation markets. Out technical ability coupled with hand finishing of every part, results in an unmatched fit, finish, and performance of our firearms. There is no better AR platform available to consumers that present a better balance or weight, performance and value.
For more information, please visit