February 10, 2021 — The perfect upland autoloader has arrived. The new Browning A5 Lightning Sweet Sixteen is built for long days in the field hot on the trail of fast flushing upland birds. The most notable feature is the “Lightning-style” buttstock with a relaxed grip angle that offers a quick, instinctive grasp and easy reach to the trigger. The stock is also shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop. This advantage ensures that the shooter and gun will be a great match.
The in-between 16 gauge is, to many hunters, the ideal ammunition for the perfect gun. A well-designed 16 gauge shotgun is closer in weight to a 20 gauge, with a shot payload nearer the 12 gauge, and patterning that bests them both. The A5, with proven Kinematic Drive recoil operation, is built to reliably function with a wide variety of factory game loads, and in a variety of weather conditions. To learn more about the features and specs, as well as access downloadable hi-res images, please visit:
- Lightning-style Turkish walnut stock features a gloss finish and is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- Classic 18 lines-per-inch point pattern checkering
- Gloss black anodized receiver finish
- Three Invector-DS choke tubes (F, M, IC)
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.