The shotgun that waterfowl fear is now available in a limited edition camouflage pattern – Vintage Tan.
With stylish looks that separate it from the autoloading shotgun pack and the proven performance of its humpbacked namesake, the Browning A5 Wicked Wing has quickly become a hunter’s favorite in marshes and fields. This new model has all of the features included with other Wicked Wing models, plus the addition of a “new” Vintage Tan camo pattern. And it isn’t just for show, this retro-styled pattern disappears in a variety of environments.
The A5 Wicked Wing Vintage Tan is designed to reliably function with a wide variety factory game loads thanks to the short-recoil operation of the Kinematic Drive system. The Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish adds style and superior corrosion protection. An Inflex recoil pad effectively reduces felt recoil. The stock can be easily customized for length of pull, cast and drop. To learn more about the features and specs, as well access to downloadable hi-res images, please visit:
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on receiver, and Burnt Bronze finish on barrel
- Fully chrome-plated bore for corrosion resistance
- Composite stock with close radius pistol grip and textured gripping surfaces
- Shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast, and drop
- 1/4″ and 1/2″ stock spacers included for length of pull adjustment
- Three extended Invector-DS Goose Band choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Briley® oversize bolt release
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead sight
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.