Hunter-favorite Tenzing TZ 2220 day pack gets new design and upgraded features for 2018
Plano, IL (September 2018) – Tenzing’s premium TZ Series packs are widely recognized as some of the finest packs a hunter can own. Rigorously tested in all environments and under extreme conditions, TZ Series packs are engineered and built with specialized features, uncompromising materials and unmatched performance to equip hunters with everything they need for the carry in, the carry out and everything in between.
The new TZ 2220 daypack is a serious overachiever in every category, obliterating the competition in load carrying, packability, premium materials, quick access, simplified organization, specialized accessories and all-day comfort. Offering 2,400 cubic inches of 100% usable space, The TZ 2220 allows its owner to hunt light and hunt fast while keeping every critical item within easy reach.
Featuring 19 total compartments and pockets for secure storage and organization of all hunting essentials, the re-designed workhorse of the TZ Series now offers multiple access points to its generous main compartment, making it easier and faster than ever to find items inside. The streamlined design also features a large lid compartment for immediate access to key gear.
Another primary upgrade includes the addition of Robic™ rip-stop fabric in all high-stress and high-abrasion areas. Up to 50% stronger with 2.5 times the tear strength of traditional nylon fabrics, premium Robic™ rip-stop delivers failure-proof durability to outlast the heaviest hauls, the harshest conditions and the toughest hunts.
The upgraded TZ 2220 also features a new padded air mesh on the suspension, back panel and waist belt for enhanced breathability, reduced weight and diminished fatigue. The waistbelt and its pair of hip pockets are removable to customize the pack for any hunt. An internal fluted aluminum frame stay and five horizontal compression straps ensure a secure and balanced fit with any load. Two additional lower webbing straps are provided to attach bulky items like heavy coats or bedrolls to the pack’s exterior.
Elastic cuffs are provided on each strap to tidy up excess strap length. Zippers and pulls are independently tested to ensure they are smooth, quiet and failsafe. Likewise, mesh, tricot and nylon fabrics are selected for durability, stain resistance, burr resistance and noise attenuation. The pack’s HDPE hardware, nylon strapping and even the stitching threads are the finest available. The TZ 2220 features a foldout rain cover, drop-down bow or gun-carrying boot, and is fully H2O compatible with Tenzing’s reversible 2-liter hydration bladders. Like all Tenzing products, the new TZ 2220 is backed by the company’s limited lifetime guarantee.
Available in three cutting-edge camouflage patterns to match any hunting situation or personal preference, the newly redesigned Tenzing TZ 2220 is the elite hunting daypack any serious hunter deserves.
Tenzing TZ 2220 Features
- Premium air-mesh suspension system for improved breathability and overall comfort
- Robic™ rip-stop fabric adds durability in high-stress areas
- Internal fluted aluminum frame stay
- Five horizontal compression straps to secure load
- Two lower webbing straps to attach extra gear
- Foldout bow and gun carrying boot
- Foldout rain cover
- H2O compatible (2-liter)
Tenzing TZ 2220 Specifications
- 19 total compartments and pockets
- Full-zip main compartment with secondary access through face compartment
- Removable, padded air mesh waist belt with removable hip pockets
- Dual side compartments large enough for spotting scopes
- Top lid compartment for simplified, quick access
- Six specialized zip pockets
- Total Cubic Inches 2400
- Total Weight 5lb 0oz
- Main Compartment: 23″ x 11″ x 7″
- Lid Compartment: 10″ x 10″ x 2″
- Face Compartment: 15″ x 11″ x 2″
- Hip Compartment (2): 9″ x 4″ x 2″
- Mesh Side Compartment (4): 7″ x 3″ x 3″
- Dual Side Compartment (2): 19″ x 6″ x 4″
- Available in Realtree Edge™ (TNZBP1006), Mossy Oak Break-Up Country® (TNZBP1007) and Kryptek
- Highlander™ (TNZBP1008)
- MSRP: $229.99
Born in the Idaho backcountry, Tenzing gear is created to remove all limitations for hunters in pursuit of game and their own personal goals. Offering a complete line of high performance hunting packs, vests and accessories for any hunting situation, Tenzing ensures that absolutely nothing slows your pursuit. Tenzing proudly stands behind the quality and performance of all our gear. If one of our products ever fails in the field, we will make it right. Learn more at tenzingoutdoors.com.
For more information, please visit