One heavyweight arrow, two spines, twice the accuracy and penetration
Superior, WI – Engineered for hunters demanding the ultimate in penetration, the new Carbon Express® PileDriver® DS Hunter arrow is the heaviest arrow yet in their collection of hunting brutes. Sportsmen and women in search of extreme knockdown power will revel in its bold lethality and accuracy. The new carbon arrow is loaded with state-of-the-art Carbon Express technologies resulting in the quietest draw; and it features the patented Mossy Oak Break-Up® Buff Tuff finish for seamless blending into virtually any landscape and easy target removal.
Just like its name, the heavyweight PileDriver DS Hunter is a beast when it comes to durability and decisive performance. It boasts remarkable kinetic energy due to its patented “Dual Spine Weight Forward” system, and it displays a substantial increase in speed and penetration versus a single spine shaft with a broadhead. Oscillation is reduced by 50 percent compared to single spine competitors, while delivering twice the downrange accuracy. And, as the PileDriver DS Hunter exits the bow, the nock remains straight and travel is eliminated due to stiff Dynamic Spine construction. The camouflaged PileDriver DS Hunter is laser tested for straightness to within 1/10,000 of an inch, and each piece is sorted and matched according to weight for best-in-class consistency.
Carbon Express’ new PileDriver DS Hunter offers archers an unrivaled combination of the most power and terminal velocity, incomparable accuracy, and faster recovery. What more could a serious hunter want?
PileDriver DS Hunter Features and Specifications:
- DEEP PENETRATING: .244″ internal diameter
- REAL STRAIGHTNESS: Each PileDriver DS Hunter arrow is 100% laser checked to be within +/- 0.0035″ as a maximum measurement, not an average
- MATCHED WEIGHT SET: Sorted and matched by weight for best-in-class consistency. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains
- BUFFTUFF®: Patented outer layer construction that provides the world’s toughest and quietest carbon arrow finish, easier to remove from the target
- DUAL SPINE WEIGHT FORWARD: Patented dual-spine arrow shaft reduces oscillation by 50% vs. single spine competitors, offering 2x the accuracy
- PILEDRIVER DS Technologies
- LENGTH: Offered in 31.5″ and 32.5″, precut and inserts installed
- PileDriver DS Hunter 250, 10.5 grains/inch, .402″ spine, .304″ diameter
o 36-pack and 12-pack offered in 32.5″ length
o 6-pack offered in 31.5″ length
- PileDriver DS Hunter 350, 11.4 grains/inch, .345″ spine, .308″ diameter
o 36-pack, 12-pack, 6-pack offered in 32.5″ length
- PileDriver DS Hunter 450, 13.3 grains/inch, .300″ spine, .318 diameter
o 12-pack offered in 32.5″ length
- MSRP: $104.99/ 12-pack of shafts
Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CarbonExpressArrows/, on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/carbon.express/ and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/CarbonExpress. For more information about Carbon Express arrows or the entire line of Carbon Express products, visit https://feradyne.com/carbon-express/ or phone 800-282-4868.
About Carbon Express:
Carbon Express is a subsidiary of FeraDyne Outdoors and committed to consistently delivering innovation to help archers Shoot Better™. Through extensive product lineups of power-packed arrows, arrow accessories, crossbows, crossbolts and accessories, Carbon Express leads the industry in innovation. At Carbon Express, performance is delivered through precision manufacturing processes and proprietary design that produces consistent results, all well above industry standards.