Duck Camp is pleased to announce the launch of its new Zip Wader, a boot-foot wader designed to stand up to the demands of any waterfowl hunt, without demanding your entire wallet.
Over two years of painstaking research, development, and refinement have resulted in top-flight waders engineered for comfort, convenience, and above all, performance. This combined with Duck Camp’s versatile camo patterns allow the Zip Waders to blend into a variety of waterfowl terrain from coastal marshes to flooded agricultural fiends or open wetlands. They were designed and developed by the Duck Camp product team which has decades of outdoor hard goods experience.
“We know there’s been an influx of waders into the market recently but in our new Zip Waders we sought to produce a pair that could outperform the rest through hyper quality materials, construction and waterfowl-centric design — all at a competitive price within the premium wader category.” said Ned Hobson, Duck Camp VP of Product & Sales. “Simple, functional details, just the essentials really but executed to perfection are the hallmarks of the new Zip Waders and we’re confident they’ll answer the call of our most steadfast consumers season after season.”
Key features and benefits of the new Duck Camp Zip Waders include:
- Easily-adjustable, low profile suspension system which ensures an individually tailored fit, every time.
- Main body material crafted from a quiet and durable blend of nylon and polyester fabrics for maximum breathability and complete waterproofness.
- An asymmetrical front zipper for easy access, space for a pass-through chest pocket and a comfortable protected place for your hands.
- Chest panel and side daisy chains for MOLLE attachments and other common accessories.
- Integrated shin and knee padding for added protection that are removable for easy cleaning.
- 1000g Thinsulate™ boots keep feet warm and dry, while uninsulated uppers allow for a breathable, leak-free hunt.
The new Zip Waders are available for pre-order starting July 28th, 2022 online at www.duckcamp.com. MSRP: $749.