Order online or call today!
Fall shipping is in full swing over at Chestnut Hill Nursery. Now through the first week of December, order online or call Chestnut Hill Outdoors to guarantee your fall trees!
Trees available for fall shipping:
- Dunstan chestnut – Quart and 1 gallon
- Deer Candy Collection – 1 and 3 gallon
- Oriental grafted persimmon- 1 gallon
- American persimmon – Liner and 1 gallon
- Mulberry – Liner and 1 gallon
- Crab Apple – 1 gallon
- Live Oak – 1 gallon
These rapidly growing trees will set your food plot or landscape apart. Ideal for wildlife, Dunstan Chestnuts have been called the best food plot tree. They’re easy to grow and produce in just three to five years.
Planting in the fall:
Fall planting gives two cooler, damper growing periods – fall and spring – before a new tree faces hot summer conditions. Fall is a great time to plant because:
- Shorter days, less intense sunlight, more rain, and the cooler temperatures of early fall mean less stress (i.e. “transplant shock”).
- Newly planted trees tend to lose less moisture through their leaves in fall than in summer, which lowers water demands.
- Bugs and diseases that are in high gear during summer mostly wind down and/or disappear to hibernate as fall progresses.
- Planting in the fall gives them a head start on growth the following spring. Root systems will start to grow once the ground thaws, long before the soil can be worked by human hands and any new plants can be put in.
Fall trees are shipped UPS in their pots straight to your doorstep. Stick a grow tube on it and watch the growth begin in the Spring!
Please call (855) 386-7826, or visit www.chestnuthilloutdoors.com to place your fall order today!
Chestnut Hill is the best place for you to purchase your food plot and deer attractant plants because they offer a large selection, their plants are specifically bred to attract deer, and they offer customers different sized plants at different levels of growth.
For more information, please visit