C Products Defense made headlines with the launch of DURAMAG for AR platforms last month. Now the same advanced technologies are available for Ruger’s popular pocket gun, the LCP and LCP II.
C Products Defense’ ISO 9001-2015 facility was used to meet or exceed OEM specifications in every aspect. For carry guns like the LCP considerations such as moisture resistance, lint build up, round retention, and spring strength are vital in the truest sense. C Products Defense’ DURAMAG technology has a solution for each specific need of a carry gun’s magazine.
- LipLock™ technology keeps rounds secured and in proper alignment.
- Advanced Geometry Follower™ remains level for consistent feeding.
- T-360™ total coating technology covers the entire magazine, inside and out.
- EverFlex™ anti-fatigue spring technology for long life and ultimate reliability.
- Laser-welded, polished carbon steel body.
- Compatible with both LCP and LCP II models.
The new LCP magazine features numbered witness windows on either side of the magazine for quick round-count reference, and an improved follower and spring design. The new magazine also ships with two floor plates to provide either flush-fit or extended finger rest options without the need to seek out another floor plate.
The DURAMAG brand is a collection of magazine design advancements from C Product Defense made available to the North American consumer market. All DURAMAG magazines are manufactured in Bradenton, Florida using ISO 9001-2015 standards.