The products incorporate the latest technologies to enhance any encounter with nature, from wildlife observation to tracking and hunting.
LAS VEGAS, NEV. — From January 21-24, 2020, France-based Eyenimal Num’Axes, in partnership with California-based Ideal Pet Products, will introduce an assortment of groundbreaking products to the North American hunting and outdoor markets at SHOT Show. Held at the Sands Expo Convention Center in Las Vegas, SHOT Show is the nation’s largest event for professionals in the sport shooting, hunting and outdoor industries. Eyenimal Num’Axes is a merger of innovative start-up Eyenimal, a leading developer of high-tech pet products, and Num’Axes, which was established more than 30 years ago and has earned widespread acclaim and popularity in the European hunting and outdoor markets. All Eyenimal Num’Axes products are designed and manufactured in France and distributed in the U.S. by Ideal Pet Products, the company’s exclusive supplier for North America. At SHOT Show, Eyenimal Num’Axes will showcase several different items, including training aids, no-bark collars, trail cameras and more.
Eyenimal Num’Axes is known for developing a wide variety of products that combine cutting-edge technology with intuitive, user-friendly design. The company has recently expanded its selection of devices geared towards hunting and other outdoor activities, including the following that will be exhibited at SHOT Show:
- Trail camera with LCD color screen. This discreet trail camera can be used in hunting, wildlife observation or simply to capture the user’s outdoor adventures — without disrupting animals. Although the unit is small and compact, the LCD screen displays high-quality images that bring nature to life.
- Binoculars. Using the most recent technologies, binoculars from Eyenimal Num’Axes are compact, lightweight and offer maximum clarity and brightness.
- Night-vision monocular. From dawn to complete darkness, this hand-held digital night-vision viewing device offers superior image quality in a variety of contexts, including search and rescue, fishing, hunting and more. The night-vision monocular also allows the user to record a still photo or video clip on a MicroSD card.
- Laser rangefinder. This product allows users to quickly and accurately measure the distance between themselves and an object, which can help improve performance at the shooting range or when hunting or golfing.
- Video camera glasses. Equipped with a full HD camera and Bluetooth, these stylish sunglasses with interchangeable polarized lenses will enhance any outdoor adventure. The camera allows users to take pictures and make recordings hands-free, while the Bluetooth capability is perfect for making phone calls or listening to music.
- Electronic hearing protection. This innovative product is designed to prevent hearing loss by considerably reducing exposure to damaging noises, such as lawn mowers or gunfire, while preserving the full outdoor experience by amplifying ambient sounds like voices, animals or rustling foliage.
- LED flashlights. Encased in sturdy aluminum alloy, LED flashlights from Eyenimal Num’Axes provide powerful illumination in even the harshest weather conditions.
Eyenimal Num’Axes and Ideal Pet Products are looking forward to introducing these cutting-edge products to SHOT Show attendees and the broader North American hunting and outdoor markets. To learn more, stop by Booth #N247 at SHOT Show, or visit the companies’ websites at https://www.numaxes.com/en/ and https://www.idealpetproducts.com/.