ANOKA, Minnesota – December 3, 2018 – Federal is proud to announce new loads for hunting chambered in the popular 450 Bushmaster straight-wall cartridge. Shipments of Power-Shok ammunition are being delivered to dealers now. Fusion and Non-Typical will soon follow.
Legal in more “slug-only” areas and offering enhanced range, accuracy and power over other straight-walled rifle cartridges and sabots, the 450 Bushmaster is becoming a new favorite of deer, hog and bear hunters. Now the hot cartridge is available in three of the best loads for hunters—Federal Fusion (bonded), Power-Shok and Non-Typical. All get the most from the round thanks to consistent, accurate bullet designs that expand reliably.
Features & Benefits
• Superior range and accuracy over other straight-wall rifle cartridges and sabot slugs
• Legal for hunting in many areas where other centerfire rifle cartridges are prohibited
• Fusion bonded bullets offers best-in-class expansion
• Non-Typical is specifically built for deer hunters
• Power-Shok provides versatile, reliable performance on a wide range of medium game
Part No. Description MSRP
F450BMFS1 450 Bushmaster 300 grain Fusion soft point, 20-count $37.95
450BMDT1 450 Bushmaster 300 grain Non-Typical soft point, 20-count $33.95
450BMB 450 Bushmaster 300 grain Power-Shok soft point, 20-count $33.95
For more information on Federal ammunition, visit www.federalpremium.com.