Atlanta, GA (November 12, 2020) Gorilla Grip gloves protect hard-working hands in the outdoors, and each glove provides the never slip grip users trust. Gorilla Grip technology grips in dry, wet and even oily conditions, making them perfect for demanding outdoor use.
Gorilla Grip VEIL gloves feature a quick-dry, breathable design and are available in exclusive Veil® camo patterns – Aqueous, Wideland and Spectre Green – perfect for outdoor activities requiring nimble fingers. Their skin-tight fit allows finger dexterity for delicate tasks and is touchscreen compatible – even when wet!
- Gorilla Grip technology – maximum grip in dry, wet & oily conditions
- Exclusive Veil® Camo Patterns for style and outdoor activities
- Breathable, quick-drying and light knit shell
- Touchscreen compatible
- Sold individually $6.99 or in 3-packs $15.99
Gorilla Grip MAX Fingerless gloves give you the best of both worlds – the nimble dexterity of bare fingers with the grip and protection of a Gorilla Grip glove. The skin-tight fit and breathable design in a fingerless cut allow unfettered fingers while delivering a supreme grip in the water. The MAX series features an all-terrain heavy-duty ribbed gripping surface that pushes grit to the valleys for maximum contact and grip.
- ¾ finger allows maximum dexterity, comfort, and performance
- Extended cuff for sun protection
- Breathable, quick-drying and light-knit shell
- Perfect for fishing and outdoor recreation
- Color – Blue
- Sold individually $7.99 or in 3-packs $17.99
Gorilla Grip + ANSI Level 5 Cut Protection gloves resist cuts and provide extreme flexibility. These gloves allow natural movement while providing maximum wet and slimy grip performance – perfect for cleaning fish and all other outdoor activities on the water.
- Gorilla Grip technology – maximum grip in dry, wet and oily conditions
- HPPE & Steel Knit Shell (entire glove) is ANSI 5 Industrial Cut Protection rated
- Excellent dexterity and a skin-tight fit
- Breathable and light heathered color is cool and protects in the sun
- Color – light heathered grey with a black palm.
- Sold as pair MSRP $9.99
Gorilla Grip + ANSI Level 5 Cut Protection + RhinoFlex™ gloves provide outstanding protection and grip. Its breathable design with tough outer polymer skin is flexible for more natural movement while providing impact and abrasion protection; the HPPE and steel knit shell resists cutting. A tough outer polymer skin gives impact protection for the back of the hand and knuckles.
Big Time Products is the leading provider of personal protection and work gear products.
BTP was founded in 2003 by two hardware industry executives who set out with a singular mission: build a better work glove. The company launched with one product, the industry’s first high performance work glove. What started as an idea bloomed: BTP is now the largest supplier of personal protection products and work gear.
BTP has a broad portfolio ranging from knee pads, tool belts, jobsite storage and work gloves that deliver innovative solutions to the Home, Automotive and Hardware industries. BTP’s products are available in most major retail stores in North America under the AWP, Digz, Firm Grip, Gorilla Grip, Grease Monkey and McGuire-Nicholas brands. Additionally, BTP operates a dynamic private label division, creating products for major retailers across the globe. Find out more at btproducts.com.
For more information, please visit