Hatsan’s SpeedFire sets the standard for break-barrel designs.
Bentonville, AR (January 23, 2019) – Break-Barrel airguns have been on the market for decades with little to no innovation. Since their introduction, many shooters have complained about the tedious task of loading one pellet at a time to shoot. Hatsan’s new SpeedFire and the EZ-Load Action System eliminates those frustrations. The new SpeedFire Break-Barrel Rifle is a powerful and lightweight, magazine fed, multi-shot repeater.
The SpeedFire is unique to Hatsan’s catalog with its multi-shot magazine and automatic loading mechanism. With just a single motion, Hatsan’s EZ-Load Action System quickly cocks and loads the gun for up to 12 shots of rapid-fire. This cuts out the inconvenience of having to load one pellet at a time. The SpeedFire comes standard with two RPM’s and is available in .177and .22 caliber. For those that prefer open sights, the magazine housing doubles as an adjustable rear sight, and the front sight folds up from its protected storage position – each equipped with TruGlo fibers.
The SpeedFire is equipped with premium technologies to further improve the enjoyment of shooting. Featuring Hatsan’s patented Quattro Trigger, the SpeedFire’s 2-stage fully-adjustable, match trigger allows shooters to dial in a custom trigger pull. Hatsan’s Vortex Gas Piston power source provides the SpeedFire with up to 21 ft-lbs of energy. The standard Hatsan precision-rifled, steel barrel comes complete with a synthetic QuietEnergy shroud. With its integrated sound moderator, the shroud significantly reduces downrange noise. The gun also features an optics riser rail for both Picatinny and 11mm dovetail mount compatibility, with ample room to put your scope right where you want it.
Manual safety and automatic-cocking safety come standard as well as an anti-bear trap safety. The rear sight is part of the magazine loading mechanism and is micro-adjustable for both windage and elevation. With just the push of a button, the Rapid Performance Mag (RPM) magazine’s spring-loaded receptacle pushes it up out of place, making it easy to remove and exchange with the next full magazine. The front sight folds down for convenience when not in use.
Outfitted with a durable advanced polymer stock, the SpeedFire is ready for all-weather use. The Monte Carlo cheek rest allows for perfect sight alignment. Standard on the Speedfire is a Shock Absorber System (SAS) and a rubber butt pad to reduce the felt recoil for the shooter. The SpeedFire also has recoil absorbing dampeners in its rail mount to reduce scope shock. This feature helps maintain zero and protect the scope.
- Break barrel, multi-shot repeater
- Available in .177 and .22 caliber
- EZ-Load Action System quickly cocks and loads the gun in one single motion
- Includes 2 detachable Rapid Performance Mag (RPM) magazines
- Vortex Gas Piston power source
- Precision rifled steel barrel with synthetic QuietEnergy shroud
- Integrated sound moderator for reduced downrange noise
- Combination scope rail accepts both Picatinny and 11mm dovetail mounts
- Recoil absorbing dampers in rail mount reduce scope shock
- Magazine loading mechanism houses a micro-adjustable rear sight for both windage and elevation with TruGlo fiber optics
- Folding front sight with TruGlo fiber optic
- Quattro Trigger is a 2-stage fully adjustable match trigger
- SAS Shock Absorber System reduces felt recoil
- Durable ambidextrous advanced polymer stock
- Manual and automatic cocking safety
- Anti-bear trap safety
- Includes Optima 3-9×32 Scope
- .177 Cal – 1,300 FPS Lead-Free, 1,100 FPS Lead, 20 FPE, 12-Shot Magazine
- .22 Cal – 1,000 FPS Lead-Free, 800 FPS Lead, 21 FPE, 10-Shot Magazine
- Advanced polymer stock with textured grip surfaces
- 46.85″ overall length
- 14.5″ barrel
- 6.6 lbs.
- .035″ Green TruGlo rear fibers
- .060″ Red TruGlo front fiber
- MSRP: $229.99
HatsanUSA, Inc. provides U.S. customers the opportunity to experience the exceptional quality, craftsmanship and hard-hitting performance of Escort Shotguns, Hatsan Airguns, H&N Pellets, TactAir Fill Solutions, and Optima Optics.
For more information, please visit