Pearl, Mississippi (January 14, 2021) – Spider-rigging is a tactic that allows anglers to cover a lot of water while offering multiple presentations using multiple rods spread evenly across the bow of the boat; if desired, each can be rigged witha different lure and/or live bait combinations. However, to be effective and avoid a tangled mess, rods need to be held at precise angles and appropriately spaced. Millennium Marine’s R100 Spyderlok Gen 2 makes precise presentations with this complex technique simple, regardless of whether you’re using traditional spider rigging, running crankbaits, or longlining.
Millennium Marine’s R100 Spyderlok Gen 2 accommodates either spinning or baitcasting reels, positioning them at specific, adjustable angles up and down and side-to-side, depending on your preference. The rugged, anodized all-aluminum construction and patented Spyderlok technology ensure tight, secure locking angles and incremental rod adjustments. Millennium Marine’s exclusive height-adjustable crossbar can be set anywhere between 12-20-inches high. The 20-inch crossbar easily accommodates four rod holders to optimize and customize your presentation. Both crossbar and rod holders rotate 360 degrees. Plastic-coated rod holder contact points protect expensive rods from abuse.
The R101 base plate sits flush with the floor, so there’s no edge to trip over. Removal is quick and easy with just two knobs and no tools required. Additional base plates are available, making moving the Rod Holder System to a new location quick and easy. The R102 Rapid Rod Transport’s secure, rugged design keeps your rods upright while in transport.
MSRP for the R100 Spyderlok Gen 2 is $171.20, MSRP for an additional R101 base plate is $11.50, and the MSRP for the R102 Rapid Rod Transport accessory is $31.49. A one year warranty is included. More information is available at www.millenniummarine.com.
R100 Spyderlok Gen 2 Features
- All aluminum anodized construction
- Great for salt or freshwater
- Easily accommodates 4 rod heads with its 20-inch crossbar
- Smooth and easy pole angle adjustment
- Easy two-knob removal
- Mounting plate is flush with carpet – no more stubbed toes
- No tools necessary for use
- Patented Spyderlok Technology insures tight secure locking angles
- Exclusive height-adjustable crossbar 12-20 inches
- 360-degree rotational crossbar
- 360-degree rod holder rotation
- Sure lock adjustments with Spyderlok teeth
- Designed for spider rigging
- Excellent for pushing or pulling crankbaits
- Excellent for longlining
- Fast or slow troll with ease
- Rugged design built to handle year of abuse
- 1-year warranty
- R-101-00 base plate included in box
R100 Spyderlok Gen 2 Specifications
Material: Anodized Aluminum
Size: Adjustable 12-20 inches
Model No.: R-100-00
R101 Base Plate Specifications
Size: 4″ x 4.5″
Model No.: R-101-00
Rapid Rod Transport for the Spyderlock Features
- Keeps your rod upright with ease while in transport
- Prevents rod damage by protecting it from excessive movement
- Perfect for quick, on-the-go transport
- Made specifically for the Spyderlok System
- Easy removal
- Secure, rugged design
- 1-year warranty
- 4 pack
Rapid Rod Transport for the Spyderlock Specifications
Size: 4.5″ x 9″ x 1″
Model No.: R-102-00
For more information, visit www.millenniummarine.com.
At Millennium Outdoors, manufacturer of Millennium Treestands, Ol’ Man Treestands, and Millennium Marine, we are committed to ensuring each hunter and angler can make the most out of every season, from the big bucks in the fall, to gobblers in the spring, from redfish on flats to crappie and bass in lakes, and every species and season in between. From innovative hang-on and ladder stands to ground blind chairs, fishing seats, and rod holders, Millennium Outdoors and its brands are dedicated to providing quality products to avid outdoor enthusiasts. Millennium’s reputation has been built on comfort, safety, quality, and versatility that hunters and anglers recognize and appreciate. More information on all the company’s products is available at www.millenniumstands.com.
For more information, please visit