Media members registration is open for the 2020 Safari Club International Hunters’ Convention being held at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada, February 5-8, 2020. Come enjoy the Ultimate Sportsmen’s Market™ and gather endless story material.
Please note, online registration for media members is MANDATORY. Media must submit their application by January 29, 2020, in order to be considered for press admittance into the show.
To register online to attend the SCI Hunters’ Convention,click on this link and follow the step-by-step directions below.
Online Registration Instructions:
- Go to https://www.showsci.org/press/registration/
- Complete the Online Registration Application
- Submit application by clicking “Register” at the bottom of the page
- After your registration form has been submitted, it will then go through the approval process. Within two weeks you will receive an email stating whether or not you have been approved. If you do not receive this email, please contact Laura Robinson by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If approved, your badge will be available for pick-up at the registration area downstairs during the hours below. Photo identification will be required for pick-up. Badges may not be picked up by anyone other than the registered badge holder.
Registration and Press Room Hours are as follows:
February 4 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
February 5 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
February 6 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
February 7 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
February 8 8:30 am – 3:00 pm
February 5 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
February 6 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
February 7 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
February 8 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
*** Please use #sciconvention in all your social media coverage ***
About the SCI Hunter’s Convention:
Safari Club expects upwards of 24,000 international hunters to visit
Reno, Nevada, February 5-8, 2020. The SCI Hunters’ Convention represents the largest and most successful event to raise money for advocacy to protect hunters’ rights. The 2020 Hunters’ Convention will be held at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center with over 452,000 feet of exhibits and almost 1,100 exhibiting companies.
Register and book rooms at www.showsci.org
Becoming an SCI Member:
Joining Safari Club International is the best way to be an advocate for continuing our hunting heritage and supporting worldwide sustainable use conservation, wildlife education and humanitarian services.
JOIN NOW: www.joinsci.org
Safari Club International – First for Hunters is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and in promoting wildlife conservation worldwide. SCI has approximately 200 Chapters worldwide and its members represent all 50 of the United States as well as 106 other countries. SCI’s proactive leadership in a host of cooperative wildlife conservation, outdoor education and humanitarian programs empowers sportsmen to be contributing community members and participants in sound wildlife management and conservation. Visit the home page www.safariclub.org or call 520-620-1220 for more information.