Priority Entry Dates Just in Time for the Holidays with an Additional Qualification Opportunity to the Toyota Series Championship and $235,000 Top Payout
BENTON, Ky. (Dec. 2, 2020) – Major League Fishing (MLF) announced today the new Toyota Series Wild Card Division, a second-chance opportunity for Toyota Series pros and co-anglers to advance to the 2021 Toyota Series Championship – and the shot at winning up to $235,000 cash – along with upcoming entry dates, a perfect gift for the holiday season.
Entry dates for the MLF Toyota Series and each of the MLF BIG5 circuits were announced earlier this fall with each circuit’s 2021 schedule, however most of the priority entry dates will open over the next two weeks. With these new advancement opportunities for Toyota Series anglers, and a variety of options for anglers across all circuits, ‘tis the season to be fishing. Be sure to enter early with a co-angler or boater/pro counterpart to secure your spot in the field.
The 2021 entry dates for each MLF BIG5 circuit are:
- December 2 – Priority entry for all anglers who fished a full division of the 2020 Toyota Series or a full division of the 2020 Phoenix Bass Fishing League.
- December 3 – Priority entry for TBF members.
December 4 – Open entry for all other anglers.
Pros and co-anglers entering by the entry/balance deadline for each tournament and providing a counterpart (with membership numbers who have not yet been confirmed in the tournament) will be given priority.
Phoenix Bass Fishing League presented by T-H Marine:
- December 7 – Cowboy, Gator, Hoosier and Music City divisions.
- December 8 – Bulldog, Bama, Illini, Mississippi and Volunteer divisions.
- December 9 – Buckeye, Choo Choo, Great Lakes, Mountain and Ozark divisions.
- December 10 – Arkie, LBL, North Carolina, Northeast and Okie divisions.
- December 11 – Michigan, Piedmont, Savannah River, Shenandoah and South Carolina divisions.
Boaters and co-anglers entering by the priority deadline for each tournament and providing a counterpart (with membership numbers) will be given top priority.
Abu Garcia College Fishing presented by YETI:
- December 14 – Priority entry for teams from school clubs represented in the 2020 College Fishing National Championship.
- December 15 – Open entry for all other teams.
High School Fishing presented by Favorite Fishing:
- December 2 – Open entry for all teams.
Check out the tournament schedules and register at FLWFishing.com or by calling (270) 252-1000.
For complete details and updated information visit FLWFishing.com. For regular updates, photos, tournament news and more, follow the Toyota Series on FLW’s social media outlets at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
About MLF BIG5
MLF BIG5 is part of MLF, the world’s largest tournament-fishing organization. It provides anglers of all skill levels the opportunity to compete for millions in prize money across five tournament circuits featuring a five-biggest-fish format. Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with offices in Benton, Kentucky, MLF and its partners conduct more than 290 bass-fishing tournaments annually around the world, including the United States, Canada, China, Italy, South Korea, Mexico, Namibia, Portugal, South Africa, Spain and Zimbabwe.
MLF tournaments are broadcast on Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel, World Fishing Network, MyOutdoorTV, Discovery and CBS Sports while MLF Bass Fishing magazine delivers cutting-edge tips from top pros to the world’s most avid bass anglers.