July 9, 2019 — Trap shooters looking to enter the competition realm or just improve their scores now have the ultimate tool to accomplish their goals with the Browning Citori 725 Trap Max.
No detail has been overlooked to ensure that the Citori 725 Trap Max is a clay crushing machine — without the need for a trip to the gunsmith. As gun fit to the shooter is so critical, the Trap Max includes the proven GraCoil Recoil Reduction System that offers length of pull adjustment and increases shooting comfort. Additionally, a Graco adjustable comb and recoil pad plate are also featured. An adjustable rib offers easy point of impact adjustments from 50/50 to 90/10.
The low-profile receiver features a silver nitride finish with handsome gold-accented engraving. Inside, a full-width hinge pin and tapered locking bolt maximize long-term reliability. Fire Lite mechanical triggers offer lighter pull weight with reduced take up and overtravel. Barrel porting reduces felt recoil and muzzle jump. Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones improve shot pattern performance and the Invector-DS interchangeable choke tube system makes it simple to select the pattern desired. Five extended choke tubes are included.
The gloss finish Grade V/VI walnut stock features a close radius pistol grip with right-hand palm swell and a premium Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad. A semi-beavertail forearm with finger grooves improves control.
The new Citori 725 Sporting Golden Clays will be offered with 30″ or 32″ barrel lengths with a suggested retail price of $5,859.99.
- Steel low-profile receiver with full-width hinge pin and tapered locking lug
- Ported barrels
- Ventilated top rib is adjustable from 50/50 to 90/10 POI
- Graco GraCoil Recoil Reduction System, Adjustable Recoil Pad Plate and Comb
- Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger System
- Triple Trigger System
- Hammer ejectors
- Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad
- Vector Pro lengthened Forcing cones
- Five Invector-DS extended choke tubes
- HiViz® Pro-Comp fiber-optic sight and ivory mid-bead
For more information on Browning products, please visit www.browning.com.