New Features for Outdoor Enthusiasts at Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo in Lakeland, July 26-28
LAKELAND, Fla. (June 28, 2019) — The Outdoor Life/Field& Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland, Fla., July 26-28, will showcase a wide variety of new features in 2019 as well as family-friendly pricing.
New features this year at the Expo include: Travis “T-Bone” Turner from Bone Collector on the Outdoor Channel, who will be one of the featured seminar speakers, as well as DockDogs®, who will presenting a high-speed/high-flying, spirited competition in a 40-foot long pool of water, testing the dogs running, jumping and retrieving abilities, launching off a 40-foot long dock. Also, Eddie Salter, the original “Turkey Man,” will be one of the featured Seminar Speakers.
Southeastern Reptile Rescue, will be in attendance as will Trophies of Grace, who will have their Trophy Whitetail display. In addition, Byron Ferguson will be performing Trick Archery throughout the Expo. Adventures Archery will present a 3-D Archery Tournament, with attendees having the opportunity to test their skills against fellow outdoorsman.
Turner, who is one of the most respected archers and hunters in the outdoor industry, will be among the featured seminar speakers. He is a leading personality in the industry, co-hosting Bone Collector and Realtree Roadtrips for the Outdoor Channel. Turner is dedicated to conservation, and serves as national spokesperson for Whitetails Unlimited.
“A lot of my family and in-laws are from the central Florida area, so between family visits, hunts, fishing trips and the excellent bow-fishing, I spend a lot of time in the Sunshine State,” said Turner. “I look forward to seeing all of the Florida brotherhood all weekend long and celebrating the outdoors.”
Salter, the original “Turkey Man,” will also be a featured seminar speaker. He began hunting at the age of eight near his home in Alabama. Salter harvested his first gobbler at the age of 10. Salter began participating in competitive turkey calling and has almost four decades of turkey-hunting experience and is recognized as one of the country’s leading authorities on turkey hunting. He has appeared on ESPN, TNN and the Outdoor Channel.
Ferguson, who is one the nation’s premier trick archers, will demonstrate such tricks, such as shooting an arrow through a Lifesaver candy and shooting blindfolded, using just a traditional bow. The native of Alabama, who has been handling a bow since he was 12-years-old, has been featured on numerous Outdoors television shows and has performed across the world.
- Travis “T-Bone” Turner from Bone Collector and Realtree Roadtrips on theOutdoor Channel will be one of the featured Seminar Speakers.
- DockDogs® will present a high-speed/high-flying, spirited competition in a 40-foot long pool of water, testing the dogs running, jumping and retrieving abilities, launching off a 40-foot long dock.
- Seminar series with industry experts and insiders, including Eddie Salter, the original “Tukey Man.”
- Southeastern Reptile Rescue will be part of the Seminar Series and will have snakes on display at their booth.
- Byron Ferguson will be performing Trick Archery throughout the expo, such as shooting an arrow through a Lifesaver candy and shooting blindfolded, using just a traditional bow.
- Misty Wells, from Hunt Channel TV, who has appeared on various outdoors shows and has a passion for taking children in foster care fishing and teaching them about conservation, will be a Seminar Speaker.
- Bow try-out lanes and archery range will be available for attendees to try out the latest bows in the industry.
- Trophies of Grace will have their Trophy Whitetail display, while offering fellowship and testimony.
- A 3-D Archery Tournament will be presented by Adventures Archery, with attendees having the opportunity to test their skills against fellow outdoorsman.
- Local hunters will be able to take part in the Florida Trophy Deer Contestduring the Expo, with deer being scored and displayed for attendees to view, with prizes awarded.
Friday, July 26: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 27: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 28: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Discount tickets can also be purchased for $10 (ages 13-over) at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts locations.
New family-friendly pricing for 2019, has advance tickets starting at just $10 for Adults (ages 13-over) with Youth (ages 12-under) Free. Also new this year, anyone who attends on Friday or Saturday can RETURN for FREE on Sunday.
At the door, single-day tickets are $12/adults, with Youth (ages 12-under) Free. Adult Two-Day tickets are also available for $20.
A complimentary one-year subscription to either Field & Stream or Outdoor Life is included with paid admission (excluding children tickets) and all attendees will be entered into daily drawings for dozens of door prizes. To purchase tickets online, visitwww.fieldandstreamexpo.com.
The Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo in Lakeland is sponsored by Suzuki KingQuad, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Adventures Archery, Arrow Archery and New Holland Agriculture.
About Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad
Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad features new products and learning experiences for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Including everything from bow trials and archery trick shooting, to trophy deer and more. Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expos provide the unique opportunity to meet and learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the outdoors industry. The pages and posts of Outdoor Life and Field & Stream truly come to life at the Expo.