Bend, Ore – January, 2021 – First introduced in 2019, The Nosler® M48 Mountain Carbon Ultra Lightweight Rifle is the latest addition to Nosler’s high-performance rifle line and is now available in a shale gray stock as well as the original granite green. The Mountain Carbon is comprised of premium, lightweight components offering hunters supreme performance in a six-pound platform.
Nosler’s M48 Mountain Carbon rifle is comprised of:
- Blue Printed Nosler® Model 48 Action
- Action and Bottom Metal Cerakoted Tungsten Gray
- Timney™ Trigger with 2-Position Safety
- 100% Carbon Fiber Mountain Hunter Stock in Granite Green or Shale Gray
- 24” Proof Research Carbon Fiber-Wrapped Barrel
- 5/8×24 Threaded Muzzle and Thread Protector
- Glass and Aluminum Pillar Bedding
- Hinged Floorplate
- Guaranteed Sub M.O.A. Accuracy with Prescribed Nosler Ammunition
New Chamberings for 2021:
280 Ackley Improved
MSRP: $3235 For more information, please visit www.nosler.com/m48-mountain-carbon-rifle
Founded in 1948, Nosler®, Incorporated is a family owned company located in Bend, Ore. Nosler® is most known for revolutionizing the hunting bullet industry with bullets such as the Partition®, Ballistic Tip®, AccuBond®, E-Tip® and most recently the AccuBond® LR and RDF. With the company motto of “Quality First,” Nosler® manufactures premium component bullets, reloading brass, ammunition and semi-custom rifles for domestic and international customers making Nosler® a comprehensive shooting products company. Nosler® products are used worldwide by discriminating hunters, shooters, military and law enforcement professionals and sportsmen.