Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo Presented by Suzuki King Quad
at the Ohio Expo Center, March 15-17
COLUMBUS, Ohio (March 6, 2019) — The Ohio Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad brings the outdoor community together in Columbus, Ohio, March 15-17 at the Ohio Expo Center.
The Expo features the latest products, gear and equipment for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Attendees will have the chance to meet industry insiders, attend educational seminars and demonstrations, test out the newest products, shop for show deals and even bring their deer to have it scored.
- DockDogs® will present a high-speed/high-flying, spirited competition in a 40-foot long pool of water, testing the dogs running, jumping and retrieving abilities.
- Byron Ferguson will be performing Trick Archery throughout the expo, like shooting an arrow through a Lifesaver candy, using just a traditional bow.
- The second-largest (pending), all-time non-typical whitetail in the state of Michigan, a 227-inch Whitetail Buck, taken by Michigan archer Corey Memering, on display in the Bonehead/Spur Booth.
- Bow try-out lanes and archery range will be available for attendees.
- Local hunters will be able to take part in the Ohio Trophy Deer Contest during the Expo, with deer being scored and displayed for attendees to view, with prizes awarded.
- A wide array of seminars will be held during the Expo with industry insiders/experts, including:
- TV Personalities Pat and Nicole, who have been avid hunters since childhood, will discuss Waterhole Hunting for Big Bucks.
- Matt Morrett, a national Turkey Calling champion, will chat about turkey hunting.
- Cole Tanner, Big Game Guide and hunting enthusiast, will talk about the concept of using ozone to eliminate odors while deer hunting.
- Jeff Fredrick, a 12-time Wisconsin Turkey Calling champion, will speak about the Turkey Calls he produces.
- Randy Flannery, a well-known outdoorsman, writer, and master guide to hunters, will speak about deer tracking
- Displays include: Trophy Deer Display, Record Whitetail Display and Trail Camera Photo Display
Friday, March 15: 2:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 16: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 17: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Adult single-day discount tickets can be purchased at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts locations for $12. Tickets purchased at the door will be $15 for adult single-day, $20 for adult two-day, $30 for adult three-day and $5 for children, ages 6 to 15. Kids five-under are admitted free of charge. To purchase tickets online, visit fieldandstreamexpo.com. Ticket fees apply for online orders.
A complimentary one-year subscription to either Field & Stream or Outdoor Lifeis included with paid admission and all attendees will be entered into daily drawings for dozens of door prizes.
The Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo in Columbus is sponsored by Suzuki KingQuad, Snyper Hunting Products, New Holland Agriculture and O’Reilly Auto Parts.
About Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo
Located in the heartland of America, Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presents new products and learning experiences for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Including everything from bow trials and archery trick shooting, to trophy deer and more. Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expos provide the unique opportunity to meet and learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the outdoors industry. The pages and posts of Outdoor Life and Field & Stream truly come to life at the Expo.