Outdoor Enthusiasts Take Center Stage in Columbus this Week
Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo, March 15-17 at the Ohio Expo Center
COLUMBUS, Ohio (March 12, 2019) — Columbus will be the center of the outdoor world this weekend as the expanded Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad opens its doors at the Ohio Expo Center in the Bricker Building and Celeste Center, March 15-17.
The Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad is the state’s premier expo for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts, highlighting the latest innovations, trends and techniques, while showcasing new and notable equipment, accessories, clothing and more. Attendees will have the chance to meet industry insiders, attend educational seminars and demonstrations, test out the newest products, shop for show deals and even bring their deer to have it scored. Among the highlights of the Expo:
- DockDogs® will present a high-speed/high-flying, spirited competition using a 40-foot-long dock and a 40-foot-long pool of water, testing the dogs running, jumping and retrieving abilities.
- The second-largest (pending), all-time non-typical whitetail in the state of Michigan, a 227-inch Whitetail Buck, taken by Michigan archer Corey Memering, on display in the Bonehead/Spur Booth.
- Bow try-out lanes and an archery range will be available for attendees.
- Byron Ferguson will be performing Trick Archery throughout the expo, like shooting an arrow through a LifeSavers candy, using just a traditional bow.
- Local hunters will be able to take part in the Ohio Trophy Deer Contestduring the Expo, with deer being scored and displayed for attendees to view, with prizes awarded.
- A wide array of seminars with industry insiders/experts will be held during the Expo, including:
- TV Personalities Pat and Nicole, who have been avid hunters since childhood, will discuss Waterhole Hunting for Big Bucks.
- Cole Tanner, Big Game Guide and hunting enthusiast, will talk about the concept of using ozone to eliminate odors while deer hunting.
- Matt Morrett, a national Turkey Calling champion, will chat about turkey hunting.
- Jeff Fredrick, a 12-time Wisconsin Turkey Calling champion, will speak about the Turkey Calls he produces.
- Randy Flannery, a well-known outdoorsman, writer, and master guide to hunters, will speak about deer tracking
- Displays include: Trophy Deer Display, Record Whitetail Display and Trail Camera Photos
Show hours: Friday, March 15: 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 16: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 17: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Adult single-day discount tickets can be purchased at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts stores for $12 and $5 for youth (ages 6-15). Tickets purchased online and at the door will be $15 for adult single-day, $20 for adult two-day, $30 for adult three-day and $5 for youth. Kids five-under are admitted free of charge. Ticket fees apply for online tickets.
A complimentary one-year subscription to either Field & Stream or Outdoor Life is included with paid admission and all attendees will be entered into daily drawings for dozens of door prizes. To purchase tickets online, visitwww.fieldandstreamexpo.com.
The Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo in Columbus is sponsored by Suzuki KingQuad, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Snyper Hunting Products and New Holland Agriculture.
About Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo
Located in the heartland of America, Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presents new products and learning experiences for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Including everything from bow trials and archery trick shooting, to trophy deer and more. Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expos provide the unique opportunity to meet and learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the outdoors industry.