Alliant Energy Center hosts Expo, March 29-31
MADISON, Wisc. (March 20, 2019) — The Outdoor Life/Field& Stream Expopresented by Suzuki KingQuad (Deer and Turkey Expo) returns to the Alliant Energy Center (Exhibition Hall & New Holland Pavilion 1) in Madison, March 29-31.
The Expo features the latest products, gear and equipment for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Attendees will have the chance to meet industry insiders, attend educational seminars and demonstrations, test out the newest products, shop for show deals and even bring their deer to have it scored.
Among the highlights of the Expo:
- Wisconsin Trophy Deer Contest for local hunters, with deer being scored and displayed for attendees to view, with prizes awarded.
- DockDogs® will present a spirited competition, featuring the dogs using a 40-foot long dock as the starting point to launch into a 40-foot long pool of water.
- Byron Ferguson will be performing Trick Shot Archery throughout the expo, using a traditional bow, including such tricks as shooting blindfolded.
- A wide array of seminars will be held during the Expo, featuring:
- TV Personalities Pat and Nicole, a husband/wife duo, who have been hunting since they were kids, will discuss Waterhole Hunting for Big Bucks.
- Matt Morrett, a national Turkey Calling champion, will chat about turkey hunting.
- Howard and Jason Caldwell, a father/son team are both licensed by the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and the West Virginia Division of Natural Resources to handle and possess birds of prey, will discuss their organization, Raptors Up Close.
- Jeff Fredrick, a 12-time Wisconsin Turkey Calling champion, will speak about the turkey calls he produces.
- Bill Weisner, longtime outdoors writer, will chat about his five-plus decades of Bear hunting.
- Cole Tanner, Big Game Guide and hunting enthusiast, will talk about the concept of using ozone to eliminate odors while hunting.
- Randy Flannery, a well-known outdoorsman, writer, and master guide to hunters, will speak about deer tracking.
- Doug Kostreva, who has been planting food plots for over 30 years, will discuss the importance of the practice.
- Bow try-out lanes and archery range will be available for attendees.
- A 3D Archery Tournament will be presented by Perryman Archery.
- Displays include: Trophy Deer Display, Record Whitetail Display and Trail Camera Photo Display
Show hours: Friday, March 29: 2:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 30: 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, March 31: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Adult single-day discount tickets can be purchased at Weaver Auto Parts locations for $12 and $5 for children (ages 6-15). Tickets can also be purchased in advance online for $12 for adults and $5 for children. To purchase tickets online, visitfieldandstreamexpo.com. Ticket fees apply for online orders.
Tickets purchased at the door will be $15 for adult single-day, $20 for adult two-day, $30 for adult three-day and $5 for children, ages 6 to 15. Kids five-under are admitted free of charge.
A complimentary one-year subscription to either Field & Stream or Outdoor Life is included with paid admission and all attendees will be entered into daily drawings for dozens of door prizes.
The Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo in Madison is sponsored by Suzuki KingQuad, Weaver Auto Parts, Budweiser, Snyper Hunting Products, Subway and New Holland Agriculture.
About Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad
Located in the heartland of America, the Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presents new products and learning experiences for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Including everything from bow trials and archery trick shooting, to trophy deer and more.Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expos provide the unique opportunity to meet and learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the outdoors industry. The pages and posts ofOutdoor Life and Field & Stream truly come to life at the Expo.