Mission Crossbows Serves as Charter Sponsor
KELLOGG, MINNESOTA | July 30, 2018 – Widely regarded as two of the most knowledgeable and respected big game hunters in the industry, Pat and Nicole Reeve have steadily and successfully established Driven as a premier outdoor brand. Loyal fans of their TV show, Driven with Pat & Nicole, have followed the duo’s 14-season journey filled with action-packed big game adventures across North America. Today, Pat and Nicole are ushering the next phase of the Driven brand via a multiplatform digital launch, which includes a new YouTube channel, a podcast, and a redesigned website and logo.
With the mission of connecting with a Driven fan base that prefers to consume content on digital channels and deepening the relationship with existing enthusiasts who want an expanded experience, the added digital platforms will offer original short-form content, and serve as an immersive and complimentary extension of the Driven broadcast and streaming assets on Outdoor Channel and MyOutdoorTV, respectively.
Among the digital offerings are:
- Driven Hunter YouTube channel: The Driven Hunter YouTube channel will house a short-form video series that will range in content, which will be refreshed frequently. Content will include:
- Pat’s Tips in the Field: Get access to hunting tips and advice for identifying, locating, and harvesting big whitetails from Pat. These 3-5 minute segments will target seasonal tactics made up of new and curated selections of footage from the extensive Driven with Pat & Nicole library.
- Driven in the Kitchen with Nicole: Catch up with Nicole in these compelling cooking segments centered on seasonal, sustainable field-to-table eats the family is sure to love. Through Pat and Nicole’s many U.S. and international expeditions, Nicole has had the good fortune of bonding with people over home cooked meals, learning about their family history, and discovering age-old recipes that they hold close to their heart.
- Real Estate with Pat: Connect with Pat as he offers sage advice on buying and selling real estate in the Midwest, including crop land, hunting properties, land auctions, and farm management.
- Throwback Hunts: Check out never-seen-before, archive, and behind-the-scenes snippets of Driven with Pat & Nicole.
- And So Much More…: View instructional how-to videos focused on improving odds in the field; blooper reels; whitetail hunting gear recommendations; and more.
- Driven Podcast: Hosted by Pat, these monthly podcasts – for which full-length audio and edited YouTube video will be available – will feature in-depth, hour-long interviews with an array of outdoorsmen and women, including the inaugural podcast with Minnesota Vikings’ Brian Robison.
- Driven Hunter website: The redesigned website acts as a digital hub – a veritable one-stop-portal for all things Pat and Nicole, with access to the aforementioned Driven Hunter YouTube channel and Driven Podcast, as well as quick links to their social media profiles, an overview on the couple, a gallery of images, and a listing of their valued partners.
For more about the Driven Hunter YouTube channel and Driven podcast, watch this video. And don’t forget to subscribe for the latest!
Mathews Archery subsidiary, Mission Crossbows, has joined as a charter sponsor of the Driven Hunter YouTube channel and podcast. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available for brands looking to engage an active and savvy audience.
Driven to persevere. Driven to succeed. Pat and Nicole Reeve are far more than hosts of a high quality TV show that have received more than twenty-five nominations and eleven Golden Moose/Outdoor Sportsman Awards wins, as well as 8 Telly Awards, to-date. With the goal of hunting hard and capturing the best footage possible in fair chase hunting conditions, the Midwest power couple have turned their passion for whitetails into a career. Along the way, they’ve developed a unique ability to truly resonate with fans. “We are aggressively broadening the Driven footprint by making a concerted investment – from a dedicated personnel and technology standpoint – in our digital properties. These moves are part of our overarching strategy to amplify the appeal of Driven for our fans and our sponsors,” commented Pat and Nicole Reeve.
Tune in to Outdoor Channel on Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. ET to watch riveting episodes from the latest season of Driven with Pat & Nicole. Download the MyOutdoorTV app to catch catalog episodes from seasons’ past.