Boise, ID (Oct. 1, 2019) – Big rounds, long-distance, and precision shooting are rarely found in a sub-seven-pound rifle. 2A Armament has pushed the limits of quality and performance with the incredible XLR-20 rifle build.
Chambered in 6.5mm Creedmoor, this rifle is designed for serious shooters. Advanced snipers love the lightweight for field use and the zero-sacrifice on stability for an incredible shooting platform. Shooters and hunters also find this rifle built to suit their unique needs.
The 6.5mm Creedmoor is growing in popularity as the ultimate big game round, and this entire system is a perfect match for big game hunters. Chasing elk and other mammals across difficult terrain requires a rifle that is not only easy to shoulder but also exceptionally durable. The steel barrel, perfectly machined components and the anodized finish mean the rifle will shoot consistently and flawlessly while withstanding the elements and hard use.
At a mere 6.85 pounds, the rifle is easy to shoulder, but that does nothing to limit the capabilities. The rail options make this a top-shelf choice, as complete customization is easily within reach of any XLR-20 owner. Two distinct Xanthos-lite rail options are available, both using the proprietary tension lock design to secure M-LOK railing with a corrosion-resistant anodized finish. Throw in the gas block, takedown pins and the X4 brake for a serious-looking, high performance out of the box rifle.
Available in both black and Kuiu camo finishes, the XLR-20 is slick looking for hunting, tactical use, and target practice. It’s a head-turner at the range that offers world-class performance.
Key XLR-20 Rifle Features:
- 2A LOWER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet with flared mag-well, type III class 2 anodize finish, rear tensioning screw, rear takedown spring retainer, and screw in bolt catch pin.
- 2A UPPER RECEIVER – CNC machined 7075-T6 billet, type III class 2 anodize finish, “slick side” design, retained port door rod, M4 style feed ramps, machined T numbers in Picatinny rail.
- 2A BOLT AND CARRIER (Full Mass) – 8620 machined body with QPQ process, 9310 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, QPQ process.
- 2A HANDGUARD – A choice of two handguard designs, both are 15″ 6061 extrusions Xanthos Lite series with aluminum barrel nut. M-LOK format. See Xanthos rail product information for selection options.
- 2A BARREL -20″ 2A contour lightweight 6.5 Creedmoor profile, 4150 gun barrel steel with QPQ Nitride, black oxide extension, rifle-length gas system, 6.5mm Creedmoor SAAMI Chamber, 1 in 8 twist,
- 2A GAS BLOCK – .750 dia titanium gas block.
- 2A MUZZLE DEVICE – Titanium .308 X4 brake
- 2A RECEIVER EXTENSION – Mil-spec, 8 position 6061-T6, standard H2 buffer.
- STRIKE INDUSTRIES- AR10 Charging Handle with extended latch
- STOCK/GRIP – MAGPUL MIAD Grip, Mission First MFT stock.
- TRIGGER – Timney,Two-stage, flat trigger, 2lb set/2lb release
- LOWER PARTS – Mil-spec safety, magazine catch, bolt catch, through drilled 2A titanium takedown pins.
- Ships with one MAGPUL P-MAG
- WEIGHT – 6.85 pounds
2A Armament: State of the Art Firearm Manufacturing
Find all your favorite lines at 2A-ARMS.com
Built with performance and craftsmanship in mind, 2A Armament offers a dynamic line up of hunting and precision rifles, uppers, parts, and accessories. 2A Armament’s facilities feature state of the art manufacturing and process controls to ensure the highest possible quality in high-volume, technically demanding components and finished rifles on the market. We are a CNC, ISO 9001 and AS 9100 certified advance manufacturing machining shop for the aerospace, medical, prosthetic, motorsports, semiconductor and outdoor recreation markets. Out technical ability coupled with hand finishing of every part, results in an unmatched fit, finish, and performance of our firearms. There is no better AR platform available to consumers that present a better balance or weight, performance and value.
For more information, please visit