Dependable protection for wherever your next hunt takes you
Plano, IL (September 2018) – Crossbows are accurate, powerful and a lot of fun. However, they can be awkward when it comes time to store or transport them. Plano offers a number of excellent crossbow storage and transport solutions, including the versatile BowMax® Crossbow Case, the innovative Manta® Crossbow Case, and the impressive-looking SPIRE™ Crossbow Case.
Plano’s BowMax® Crossbow Case offers a lightweight alternative to larger, bulkier universal crossbow case options. Careful engineering allows this case to house most large crossbows even with scopes attached, while interior tie-down straps hold your bow in place. The patented PillarLock® system adds another level of security with crush-proof protection. Durable exteriors and highly-padded interiors offer dependable protection for wherever your next hunting adventure takes you.
The Manta® Crossbow Case offers extreme protection with a hard-shell exterior, high-density foam padding, a protective heavy-duty PillarLock® system and an adjustable tail stock to fit virtually every type of crossbow. Convenient, ergonomic handles let you easily carry the Manta®.
Plano engineers built the SPIRE™ Crossbow Case around a compact design that still fits most current crossbow models for a perfect fit. It also provides excellent protection with its high-density foam padding and three heavy-duty latches for secure closure. A quiver storage is incorporated into the base and it fits most quivers, while interior lashing straps hold your crossbow in place. The Spire even stands on its side for easy storage!
For the crossbow hunter on the go, each of these three cases will provide the protection and storage capability you need to keep your crossbow in top shape for years to come.
- PillarLock® system for crushproof strength
- Interior tie-down straps to secure crossbow
- Special compartment for one Plano® 3500 Series StowAway® utility box (not included)
Bowmax® Crossbow Case Specifications
- Model: 113100
- UPC: 01131 0
- Interior Dimensions: 39.25″ x 32″ x 10″
- Exterior Dimensions: 41.63″ x 33.5″ x 11″
- Color: Black
- Lightweight, and will fit most large crossbows with a scope
- MSRP: $99.99
- Patented PillarLock® system provides crushproof strength
- Adjustable tail stock casing allows case to contract or expand up to 11 inches
- High-density foam
- Convenient carry handles
Manta® Crossbow Case Specifications
- Model: 113300
- UPC: 01133 4
- Interior Dimensions: 31.5-41″ x 37.5″ x 12″
- Exterior Dimensions: 33.125-44.75″ x 38.75″ x 13.125″
- Color: Black
- Heavy-duty protection combined with adjustable tail stock casing
- MSRP: $129.99
- Compact size fits most modern crossbow models
- Three heavy-duty latches for secure closure
- Balanced carry handles
- Stands on side for easy storage
- Padlock clasps
- Quiver storage in base (fits most quivers)
- Interior lashing straps to hold crossbow in place
- Foam padding for extra crossbow protection
SPIRE™ Compact Crossbow Case Specifications
- Model: 113200
- UPC: 01132 7
- Interior Dimensions: 39″ x 24.5″ x 12″
- Exterior Dimensions: 41.22″ x 27″ x 12.25″
- Color: Black
- Compact, ultra-secure and stores on its side
- MSRP: $79.99
Protect your passion. Plano has your hunt covered long before you ever set foot into the field, stand or blind. No matter the season, weather, terrain or style of hunting, your gear will always remain protected and ready for use or transport. This is Plano’s purpose and pledge: We protect your gear, your outings and your passion. Since 1952, Plano has been supplying outdoor enthusiast with storage solutions that allow them to make the most of the time they have outdoors. Learn more at planomolding.com.
For more information, please visit