March 13, 2019 (Columbus, Ga.) – Realtree and United Country Real Estate announce a partnership that brings together the two largest, effective and respected companies in their fields. The two companies have created a new service, Realtree United Country Hunting Properties, to cater to sellers and buyers with interests in hunting, outdoor recreation and conservation properties.
“Our goal with Realtree United Country is to help hunters find, research, purchase and maintain property that allows them to live their ideal outdoor lifestyle,” said Realtree President and CEO Bill Jordan. “We want outdoorsmen and women to feel assured that they are getting the best advice and expertise at every step. Realtree United Country provides all services necessary to ensure clients make the right decisions on everything from treestands to taxes. Having been through the process of purchasing several tracts of land myself, I understand how many things there are to consider, both large and small, and it’s great to know that we now offer this service to make things easier and better for all hunters interested in purchasing their own place.”
Interested hunting property sellers and buyers benefit in many ways from the Realtree United Country Hunting Properties partnership:
- The largest, national inventory of hunting properties from a single company.
- Unsurpassed and extensive website, TV, digital media and print marketing and advertising of hunting properties.
- The leading seller of hunting properties nationwide.
- Largest team of hunting experts in the United States.
─ Nearly 6,000 agents and 500 offices nationwide. ─ The leading nationally recognized team of hunters, land consultants, hunting writers, TV hosts, digital programing, social media experts providing valuable hunting and hunting property information.
- Consulting services on land values, land and wildlife management, hunting optimization, property maintenance and other property specific issues.
- Powerful search tools on the leading network of hunting property websites.
- Ability to locate specific game, property features, location, acreage, price and more.
- Extensive mapping, video, photo and property information.
- Over 90 years of experience and expertise in a real estate system established in 1925.
“The combined hunting industry expertise of the leading and largest camouflage, hunting information and hunting property real estate companies was a perfect partnership designed to provide even higher services to hunting property buyers and sellers nationally. As the largest seller of hunting properties nationally, this combined effort brings a new level of benefits and services to our hunting property clients,” stated Mike Duffy president of United Country Real Estate.
For more information on Realtree United Country, or to start your land search, go to RealtreeUC.com or call 877-232-9687.
About United Country Real Estate
United Country Real Estate is the leading, fully integrated network of conventional and auction real estate professionals. The company has been an innovator in lifestyle and country real estate marketing since 1925. United Country has a combined network that supports more than 500 offices and 6,000 real estate professionals, with a unique, comprehensive marketing program. The exclusive program includes the highest ranked and largest portfolio of national, state, office, agent and specialty property marketing websites, unequaled national print advertising, a comprehensive internal real estate advertising agency, an extensive buyer database of more than 750,000 opt-in buyers and additional proprietary programs to advertise properties more broadly. United Country Real Estate is a division of the United Real Estate Group.