Huntsville, AL –Remington Outdoor Company recently recognized their top sales partners for 2018.
During the 2019 SHOT Show held in Las Vegas, Nevada, Remington presented the following companies with top sales awards:
- 2018 Remington Distributor of the Year – Sports South
- 2018 Remington Law Enforcement Distributor of the Year – Craig’s Firearms
- 2018 Remington Retail Chain of the Year – Sportsman’s Warehouse
- 2018 Remington Buy Group of the Year – Nations Best Sports (NBS)
- 2018 Remington International Distributor of the Year – PB Dionisio & Co., Inc.
- 2018 Remington Canadian Customer of the Year – Bowmac Gunpar, Inc.
“These partners provided tremendous support of the Remington Outdoor Company brands in 2018” said Scott Rothenberg – Sr. Vice President of Sales. “Their dedication to our brands is driving their business, and we thank them for their efforts.”
About Remington Outdoor Company, Inc.
Remington Outdoor Company, Inc. (“ROC”) is a private company headquartered in Madison, N.C. that owns and operates a number of companies and brands that manufacture and sell firearms, ammunition, silencers, and related parts and accessories. Its major facilities are located in New York, Alabama, Arkansas, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Utah. Its major brands include Remington, Marlin, Advanced Armament Corp., Bushmaster, DPMS, Storm Lake Barrels, Dakota Arms, Nesika, H&R 1871, Para, and Barnes Bullets.
More information about the Company can be found at www.remington.com.