RMEF Launches Redesigned, Mobile-Friendly Website
MISSOULA, Mont.—Seeking to better serve its membership, the outdoor community and further its mission, the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation unveiled a newly redesigned digital platform.
“This process took more than a year of intense planning, proficiency and execution,” said Steve Decker, RMEF vice president of marketing. “The bottom line is the redesign is a much improved representation of RMEF and users will now enjoy an enhanced web experience with simplified and improved navigation.”
The new rmef.org combines what were previously three different websites and features additional highlights:
1. Streamlined, mobile-friendly layout
2. Improved e-commerce & checkout experience
3. Ability to find RMEF event information on the homepage
4. Join, renew, donate & shop updated for user experience
5. Latest hunting, conservation & elk-related news
6. Ability to manage membership details including access to enhanced mobile version of Bugle magazine in the new MyRMEF section
7. Vastly improved “Where We Conserve” section features RMEF land protection and access projects, conservation easements & state facts
“This redesign complements our refreshed branding as RMEF continues to push forward carrying out vital conservation work,” added Decker.
RMEF collaborated with Shine United, which played a key role throughout the development of the new rmef.org.
Go here to search the new rmef.org.
About the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation:
Founded more than 35 years ago, fueled by hunters and a membership of nearly 235,000 strong, RMEF has conserved more than 7.7 million acres for elk and other wildlife. RMEF also works to open and improve public access, fund and advocate for science-based resource management, and ensure the future of America’s hunting heritage. Discover why “Hunting Is Conservation™” at rmef.org or 800-CALL ELK.