It’s that special time of year again when Steyr Arms USA, in conjunction with its local dealers, will hold its 6th annual three-day Open House and Factory Direct Sale at its Bessemer headquarters. From Aug. 15 to 17, this much anticipated event will take place in the Steyr Arms spacious 3,000-square foot showroom located at 2530 Morgan Road in Bessemer. Normally, the showroom is open by appointment only, but for three days, the doors will open to the public from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m., and the company will be offering outstanding values, discounts and packages.
This annual event gives hunters, shooters, firearms enthusiasts and those looking for high quality outdoor and casual clothing an opportunity for some hands-on experience with the Steyr Arms USA product lines, including Steyr, Merkel, JAGDHUND, X JAGD and Corvus Defensio. Attendees will be able to take advantage of discounts only offered during this sale. Some of these incredible deals will include:
- NEW A2 MF Pistol: $599 (retail $675);
- Standard AUG: $1,899 (retail $2,195);
- NATO AUG: $1,999 (retail $2,312);
- AUG Bonus Bundle: All AUG purchases come with 4 additional magazines (value of $116);
- Scout Package includes Swarovski Z3 scope and Leupold PRW2 rings: $1,895 (retail $2,999);
- THB 6.5 Creedmoor: $1,329 (retail $1,750);
- THB .308 Win: $1,199 (retail $1,490);
- S40-A1 Pistols: $375;
- All demos models will be significantly reduced;
- Up to 30% off on all accessories;
- JAGDHUND Boots and Backpacks are 50% off, plus additional special pricing on all apparel up to 70% off.
These specials are available only to customers attending the event, are first-come, first-serve and are in limited quantities. There will be no online sales.
The Open House and Factory Direct Sale happens only once a year, so mark your calendar for Aug. 15 through 17, and cash in on these incredible savings.
Established in 1864, Steyr Arms, GmbH, is one of the world’s oldest and most prestigious firearms manufacturers. Steyr’s comprehensive lines of premium hunting rifles and precision sporting and tactical firearms are technically mature, and their subtle elegance also communicates the harmony between appearance and substance. Steyr’s legendary SBS actions and cold-hammer-forged barrels are distinctive and unparalleled. Steyr Arms USA is the subsidiary headquarters in the U.S., and it is also the exclusive importer for Merkel firearms, Corvus Defensio parts, JAGDHUND and X JAGD apparel. For more information, contact Steyr Arms at 2530 Morgan Rd., Bessemer, AL 35022; call (205) 417-8644; or visit www.steyr-arms.com/us.