New Family-Friendly Pricing for 2019
LAKELAND, Fla. (June 27, 2019) —Tickets are now on sale for the Florida Outdoor Life/Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad, July 26-28 at the RP Funding Center in Lakeland, Fla., and can be purchased online at www.fieldandstreamexpo.com. Discount Adult tickets can be purchased for $10 (ages 13-over) at participating O’Reilly Auto Parts locations.
New family-friendly pricing for 2019, has tickets starting at just $10 for Adults (ages 13-over) with Youth (ages 12-under) Free. Also new this year, anyone who attends on Friday or Saturday can RETURN for FREE on Sunday.
At the door, single-day tickets are $12/adults, with Youth (ages 12-under) Free. Multi-day adult tickets are also available (2-Day Adult tickets are $20 and Adult 3-Day tickets are $30). Tickets for Military/First Responders (single-day) are $10, with proof of duty. Tickets include a one-year subscription to Field & Stream or Outdoor Life magazine (excludes youth tickets).
The Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad brings together top companies, outfitters, gear providers, equipment manufacturers, and the latest products for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Whether gearing up for their next hunt, a trip to the lake or an outdoor adventure, attendees will have the opportunity to shop as well as meet and greet with the most knowledgeable people in the industry.
- DockDogs® will present a high-speed/high-flying, spirited competition in a 40-foot long pool of water, testing the dogs running, jumping and retrieving abilities, launching off a 40-foot long dock.
- Travis “T-Bone” Turner from Bone Collector and Realtree Roadtrips on theOutdoor Channel will be one of the featured Seminar Speakers.
- Byron Ferguson will be performing Trick Archery throughout the expo, such as shooting an arrow through a Lifesaver candy and shooting blindfolded, using just a traditional bow.
- Misty Wells, from Hunt Channel TV, who has appeared on various outdoors shows and has a passion for taking children in foster care fishing and teaching them about conservation, will be a featured Seminar Speaker.
- Southeastern Reptile Rescue will be part of the Seminar Series and will have snakes on display at their booth.
- Trophies of Grace will have their Trophy Whitetail display, while offering fellowship and testimony.
- Seminar series with industry experts and insiders, including Eddie Salter, the original “Turkey Man.”
- Bow try-out lanes and archery range will be available for attendees to try out the latest bows in the industry.
- A 3-D Archery Tournament will be presented by Adventures Archery, with attendees having the opportunity to test their skills against fellow outdoorsman.
- Local hunters will be able to take part in the Florida Trophy Deer Contestduring the Expo, with deer being scored and displayed for attendees to view, with prizes.
Friday, July 26: 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 27: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 28: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To purchase tickets online, visit www.fieldandstreamexpo.com. Ticket fees apply for online orders.
About Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad
Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expo presented by Suzuki KingQuad features new products and learning experiences for hunting, fishing and outdoor enthusiasts. Including everything from bow trials and archery trick shooting, to trophy deer and more. Outdoor Life Field & Stream Expos provide the unique opportunity to meet and learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the outdoors industry. The pages and posts of Outdoor Life and Field & Stream truly come to life at the Expo.