Orlando, Fl. (July 9, 2019) – Tigress Outriggers & Gear will introduce their innovative new Poseidon Dredge Boom at ICAST, the world’s largest sportfishing trade show, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from July 10 through 12.
Tigress’ new Poseidon Dredge Boom allows you to fish from smaller center console boats just like you would from a much larger vessel, giving you the performance you need to put fish in the box and get that podium finish. The Poseidon Dredge Boom will out pull any other dredge boom on the market, easily handling the heaviest of dredges.
Built with a 7′ black fiberglass boom, a 3/0 Folbe heavy-duty block pulley, and 316 stainless steel hardware, the Poseidon Dredge Boom can take all the abuse competitive fishing in the sportiest seas can dish out. The Poseidon Dredge Boom fits a #4 80 pound class bent butt and works perfectly with LP or Hooker electric reels to help automate spread management.
Tigress’ revolutionary XD Outrigger systems will also be on hand for anglers to review. Like the Poseidon Dredge Boom, the XD Outrigger systems were built for smaller vessels. This allows you get your baits where you need them-without the bridge height or trailering concerns that accompany fixed-length outriggers.
You can see these innovative products by visiting Tigress at booth #1411 at the ICAST show, held in the North/South Building at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from July 10 through 12. To set up an appointment with Tigress, contact Rachel Boutin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tigress XD Poseidon Dredge Booms feature:
- Allows smaller center consoles to fish like bigger boats
- Out pulls any other dredge on the market
- 7′ black fiberglass boom
- 3/0 Folbe heavy-duty block pulley
- Ideal for LP or Hooker electric reels
- Fits #4 80 pound class bent butt rods
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Comes with 14′ nylon safety tether with 316 stainless steel carabineer
Tigress XD Telescoping Aluminum Outriggers feature:
- For use on sport fishing boats up to 40 foot
- Patented Tigress Track® Internal Tracking System, now with dual-tracks for increased tube strength and guiding alignment
- Larger tube diameters and wall thicknesses for increased strength and durability
- Anodized cold draw tubes inside and out for maximum protection from corrosion
- Double-locking and polished 316 Stainless Steel push-buttons on the lower tube sections for less ‘hole wallowing’
- Includes a handy, heavy duty mesh storage bag
- Redesigned rings and tips
- 316 Stainless Steel polished eyelets
- UVI marine grade thermoplastic internal bushings for trouble-free sliding operation
- Double ¼” cross-holes in the butt ends in much thicker wall in anodized aluminum for the push-in-pin
- UVI thermoplastic butt sleeves to fit all 1-1/2 top and center rigger mounts
- Retracts to under 6′ for trailering, bridges and storage
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Sold as pair
For more information, please visit www.tigressoutriggers.com
Since our inception, our mission has been to raise the bar for innovation, quality, ease of use, and convenience of the products we offer to the salt water sports fishing enthusiast.
All aluminum outriggers are constructed of cold drawn aluminum for maximum strength and durability. We then use a state of the art anodizing process to protect and color-enhance them. Every accessory is constructed of the highest quality materials to give the maximum service and life. Tigress uses only 300 series stainless or 316 stainless steel in every rod holder and outrigger holder.
We continue to expand our offerings of fine products and accessories making the Tigress product line of outriggers and gear the standard of quality and excellence
For more information, please visit