Minden, NV, October 15, 2019– Franklin Armory®, the makers of CA7TM (the only California Roster approved AR,) introduces a new long gun for the Golden State that is neither “featureless” or “mag locked.”
The Franklin Armory® Title 1TM was created for our friends behind enemy lines where the modern sporting rifle is neutered beyond comprehension. While fixed magazine and featureless platforms will continue to have their place, Title 1TM provides a FULL FEATURE option to the consumer in restrictive jurisdictions. It has a standard magazine release, and while it ships with a 10 round magazine, civilians can use legally acquired 30 round magazines with Title 1TM. Whether for hunting, competition, or defense, Franklin Armory® is constantly working to provide new options for the American firearms enthusiast.
- Since it is not a rifle, shotgun, or pistol, it can’t be defined as an Assault Weapon in CA
- Standard push button magazine release
- Usable with legally owned standard capacity magazines
- 3 points of contact including padded cheek weld
- Can be used with any flash hider or compensator
- 100% American made
The Title 1TM will make its debut at the NASGW show on October 23rd 2019 booth # 623
Available for order Now!