TriStar Arms, importer of popular quality shotguns and pistols, has been honored with the announcement that the Viper G2 Bronze .410 was named American Rifleman’s, “Shotgun of the Year” by the NRA. The award of the Golden Bullseye will be given at the NRA Annual Meetings event April 26, 2019 in Indianapolis, IN.
According to the NRA, criteria for consideration of this award include:
- Recently introduced and available to consumers prior to the selection of the Golden Bullseye Awards;
- Used/tested by a staff member or regular contributor to the magazine and/or affiliated media;
- Reliable in the field, meeting or exceeding the evaluator’s expectations;
- Innovative in design and function;
- Readily perceived as a value to the purchaser; and
- Styled in a manner befitting the shooting and hunting industry and, perhaps more importantly, its enthusiasts.
“We are honored to receive this recognition,” said Ryan Bader, Vice President of Sales and Marketing of TriStar Arms. “Unlike other .410s out there the Viper G2 is fully built and scaled for the smaller cartridge. The result is a shotgun that is lighter, quicker handling, and simply feels better in the hands while running a wide variety of loads including 2 1/2 shells.”
See American Rifleman’s coverage of the TriStar Viper G2 .410 here.
* Manual E-Z Load Magazine Cut-Off
* 3″ Chamber, also cycles 2 1/2″ shells
* Vent Rib w/ Matted Sight Plane
* Fiber Optic Sight
* 5-Round Magazine – Shot Plug Included
* Quick Shot Plug Removal
* Chrome-lined Chamber and Barrel
* High Grade Turkish Walnut
* 3 Beretta® Style Choke Tubes (IC, M, F)
Gas operated Semi-automatic. Bolt remains open after last round is fired. If magazine and chamber are both loaded, opening action will result in ejecting shell from chamber and cycling new shell from magazine into the chamber. If operator desires to unload chamber only, slightly push lifter up and open action. This cuts the magazine off from cycling new shell while unloading the chamber. Chamber will remain closed if shells still remain in magazine however.
The primary safety is located on the back side of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety blocks the trigger, hammer lever, and hammer.
Tubular magazine, bottom loading. Shot plug included and comes installed. The shot plug is easily removed by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap.
About TriStar Arms:
Located in Kansas City, Missouri, TriStar Arms is a primary importer of quality shotguns and handguns. The company is driven by the same mission that it set out on since its inception – to provide high-performance firearms for hunters, recreational shooters and home defense at a fraction of the price and to deliver fast and friendly service at all times. Every firearm that TriStar Arms imports is rigorously tested throughout each stage of production to ensure that its customers receive value that can be passed down for generations.
For more information on TriStar Arms visit www.tristararms.com.