Legal Defense for Self Defense®
U.S. LawShield®, industry leader and America’s largest provider of Legal Defense for Self Defense® coverage, is proud to offer self-defense legal protection to active, reserve, and retired members of the law enforcement community.
According to P.J. Hermosa, CEO of U.S. LawShield, “Police put their lives on the line for our communities every day, which is why U.S. Lawshield is committed to safeguarding first responders. They deserve to feel just as safe and protected as the people they serve. Whether an officer is on or off duty, we shield them from the legal pitfalls of self-defense incidents,” he stressed.
Tim Woods, U.S. LawShield National Director of Sales and former law enforcement himself, said, “We provide unparalleled coverage for both criminal and civil legal defense. Whether it’s a minor accident or a major life-altering situation, not a single penny ever comes out of your pocket for attorneys’ fees; it’s all included in your membership. Plus, you have access to our expansive library of essential, educational resources and content concerning your rights and self-defense.” He added, “You protect our safety, and we protect you.”
U.S. LawShield coverage defends individual law enforcement officers, security personnel, and other first responders. Plus, affordable options are available for law enforcement departments and agencies, including all U.S. LawShield benefits.
U.S. LawShield Coverage
- ATTORNEYRESPONSE 365® emergency hotline
- A nationwide network of Independent Program Attorneys is available 24/7/365 for emergencies.
- Independent Program Attorneys are passionate about Second Amendment rights.
- Criminal and civil legal defense coverage
- There are no attorneys’ fees for covered events, including appeals—on or off duty.
- No price caps, no hourly limits with attorneys, and no deductibles.
- Coverage for whatever legal weapon you use
“Self-defense looks different for everyone,” said Woods, “so, no matter what legal weapon you use to defend yourself or others, U.S. LawShield has you covered. And for minimal monthly fees, folks can add a variety of extended coverages to their plan.”
U.S. LawShield Optional Add-Ons
- Gunowner Identity Theft Coverage
- If your gun or your identity is ever stolen, affecting your right to carry, an Independent Program Attorney provides crucial assistance during every phase of the process.
- Multi-State Protection
- Coverage in all 50 states, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico.
- Minor Children Coverage
- Protection for minor children 17 or under so they’re protected in your home, on your property, or even on the playground.
- Bail Bond & Expert Witness Coverage
- Bail bond protection for up to $50,000 in bail with a maximum $5,000 bond fee and expert witness coverage to aid in your defense.
- Provides additional coverage specifically crafted for hunters and anglers and the issues they may face in the woods and on the water.
Members also have the option of adding a secondary member who lives in the same household, saving annually.
“Weighing the consequences of doing the right thing, on or off duty, is not always easy or clear,” stated Hermosa. “But with U.S. LawShield, rest assured, we’ve got your six.”
To learn more, visit U.S. LawShield at the 2022 Shooting, Hunting, and Outdoor Trade Show (SHOT Show®), hosted by the National Shooting Sports Foundation® in Las Vegas, Nevada, from January 18-21 at the Venetian Expo Center on Level 1 in Booth No. 41241.
About U.S. LawShield
Since 2009, the mission of U.S. LawShield remains unchanged. We believe in Preserving Freedom for Good® by educating our 700,000+ members and 6,000+ industry 2A Partners in self-defense law; empowering them to handle critical, life-threatening situations with confidence; protecting them from potential injustices in the legal system after acts of self-defense; and challenging the status quo regarding the affordability of legal defense. Our higher purpose is to create a united community of responsible individuals who believe in liberty and the inalienable right of self-defense.
For more information on U.S. LawShield and its Legal Defense for Self Defense Program, visit the website at www.uslawshield.com.