Kayak Fishing & Outdoor Gear Brand Expands Element Cooler Line; Appeals to New Audiences and Outdoor Sports Fanatics
KENNESAW, GA – April 16, 2018 –Vibe® Kayaks, the Georgia-based fishing and outdoors company, has added two new coolers to their growing rotomolded Element line. The new products include the Vibe Element 70 Cooler with Wheels and the Vibe Element 110 Cooler, an ultra-durable cooler built for fishing, camping and hunting. Both coolers are available now for purchase online.
“Over the years and through countless fishing trips, our team is always finding ways to make our coolers more functional with smart features that both pro-fisherman, hunters and outdoor enthusiasts find useful,” said Joshua Thomas, a founding partner at Vibe. “For us, it’s not about making claims that our cooler is better or higher-performing than others – it’s about the specific details that we value to improve each experience while on the water or on land.”
- Rotomolded build: Both are crafted from a premium rotomolded polyethylene like most of today’s high-end coolers, but at a fraction of the price.
- Heavy duty, oversized wheels: Lets face it, coolers get heavy when loaded up. But now you can pack the Vibe Element 70 Cooler with Wheels to the gills and simply roll it away with all of your goods.
- Volume: With a volume of 110 quarts, the Vibe Element 110 Cooler is the perfect size for deep-sea fisherman or hunters. It’s the big storage size outdoor enthusiasts have been asking for without breaking the bank.
- Pressure-release valve: When the pressure-release valve is pressed, it releases any vacuum seal that may be created from vastly different exterior and interior temperatures, making the cooler easier to open.
- Double built-in bottle openers: When the lid is closed, the smart design allows the openers to double as an integrated locking system. Cheers to that!
- Built-in UV Protection: Plastic without UV protection fades, cracks and deteriorates with sun exposure. All of our Vibe coolers stay looking good and won’t show their age.
Still, shade is recommended for your cooler whenever you can.
The Vibe Element 70 Cooler with Wheels retails for $259 and the Vibe Element 110 Cooler retails for $349. Both are available in two colorways: Alpine Gray and Hunter Camo.
Since 2013, Vibe has focused on one thing—giving paddlers of any skill level the opportunity to experience the freedom that comes with diving into what nature has to offer. The brand is built on a passion for the water, fishing, and outdoor living – and our products are the perfect combination of good looks, great features, and affordability. At the end of the day, we strive to be more than just an outdoor company—we are committed to coming alongside and serving those who just can’t get enough of “out there.” What’s a hobby? This is life. Visit us at vibekayaks.com, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.