Warne Scope Mounts is pleased to announce its 2018 award winners for exceptional sales growth. Year after year, more and more educated shooters are making the switch to Warne.
“Warne has experienced fantastic growth in 2018 due to the partnership with these accounts. We are excited to see what 2019 brings,” said Ken Flood, Vice President of Sales.
- Distributor of the Year – Bill Hicks
- Distributor Performance Award – RSR Group
- Distributor Performance Award – Sports South
- Distributor Performance Award – Big Rock
- Distributor Performance Award – Zanders Sports Goods
- Large Retailer of the Year – Sportsman’s Warehouse
- Web Retailer of the Year – Midway USA
- Web Retailer Performance Award – Optics Planet
- Dealer of the Year – Bob Wards and Sons
- International Distributor Award – Tasco Australia
- International. Distributor Performance Award – Lynx
Warne recognizes excellence is required at all levels and also named its 2018 Representative and Representative Group of the year.
“Warne has experienced fantastic growth in 2018 due to the efforts of these individuals. Their world-class effort exceeded expectations. Warne looks forward to continued growth with our new products in 2019,” said Ken Flood, Vice President of Sales.
- Rep Group of the Year – Ken Jefferies and Associates
- Rep of the Year – Robby Lapp, Rocky Mountain Rubicon
Celebrating more than 25 years in the industry, Warne Scope Mounts has been supplying world-class, Made in the USA optic mounts to the shooting industry since 1991. A leading innovator and manufacturer of scope mounting systems, WARNE is positioned to supply its branded products worldwide through distribution and dealerships, as well as servicing the industry as a major OEM supplier. Isn’t it time you “SET YOUR SIGHTS ON WARNE”?
About Chevalier Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations:
Located in Lake Oswego, Oregon, Chevalier is a premier full service advertising, marketing and public relations agency specializing in the marketing of hunting, outdoors, shooting, and law enforcement products.
For more information, contact: Chevalier Advertising, Marketing & Public Relations, One Centerpointe Dr., Suite 550, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, 503.639.9190,www.chevalier-adv.com