DENVER (July 2, 2018) – Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network, part of Outdoor Sportsman Group – Networks, the world’s largest aggregator of outdoor lifestyle content, is excited to announce the winners of the 18th Annual Outdoor Sportsman Fishing Awards.
More than 125 fishing shows and fishing hosts across Outdoor Sportsman Group – Networks were eligible for Fan Favorite consideration. Fans screened more than 35 clips to choose winners for the following categories. The winning videos are available to view at: http://outdoorchannel.com/vote.
“Our audiences agree that Outdoor Channel, Sportsman Channel and World Fishing Network are home to the greatest fishing shows on the planet,” Outdoor Sportsman Group Vice President of Programming, Mitch Petrie said. “Congratulations to all the nominees and award winners. Their passion to make fantastic television is evident.”
- Fan Favorite Show: Scott Martin Challenge
- Fan Favorite Host: Scott Martin
- Fan Favorite Competition Series: FLW
- Fan Favorite Educational Series: Fishing University
- Fan Favorite Freshwater Series: The Bass Pros
- Fan Favorite International Series: Big Water Adventures
- Fan Favorite Original Series: Major League Fishing’s All Angles
- Fan Favorite Saltwater Series: Bill Dance Saltwater
- Fan Favorite Underwater Videography: Hook N’ Look
- Fan Favorite Best Catch: FLW
- Fan Favorite Conservation: The Bass Pros
- Best Fishing Series: The Obsession of Carter Andrews
- Best Fishing of MOTV: Major League Fishing
Tune in to the Outdoor Channel Facebook page on Wednesday, July 11 at 4-6 p.m. ET to view LIVE interview with the award winners from ICAST. https://www.facebook.com/OutdoorChannel/.
About Outdoor Channel: Outdoor Channel has been taking viewers across America and around the world on unparalleled adventures since 1993. Dedicated to the outdoor lifestyle and conservation, the independent cable network is a division of Outdoor Sportsman Group and provides a complete spectrum of riveting hunting, fishing, shooting and adventure entertainment. Outdoor Channel is the largest outdoor TV footprint in the country and is available in more than 50 countries internationally. Outdoor Channel can be viewed in HD and is accessible by broadband and mobile platforms. For program times and other information, visit www.outdoorchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube. #WhatGetsYouOutdoors. #MyOutdoorTV